Route 10, Box 96, West Swanzey, NH 03469
Auction Gallery - (603)-352-5252
Toll Free - 800-352-5251
Gallery Hours Mon. - Fri. 10AM - 5 PM
Weekends by Appointment only.
|Home||Auction Gallery||Auction Schedule||Past Auction Highlights||Apprasial Services||Travel Resources|
|Terms of Sale|
1. A 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the hammer price of each item or lot (3% discount for cash or check). For on-line bidding, a 18% buyers premium will be added to the hammer price of each item or lot as well as a 5% Invaluable online transaction fee.
2. The catalog listing is solely a guide & order of sale. Any reports of condition are strictly an opinion & given as a courtesy to potential client(s). These reports should not be treated as statements of fact & should not be deemed as a written or expressed guarantee of any sort. All lots are sold as is, where is & with all faults. Knotty Pine nor its consignor(s) guarantee any condition, genuineness, provenance or authenticity of any lot. Reports given by phone or internet are strictly an opinion of Knotty Pine and/or its employees & should not be treated as a guarantee of any sort (either written or expressed). All lots should be viewed by potential bidders in order to determine his/her own opinion of condition, genuineness, provenance, authenticity & level of interest in said lot(s). All weights & measurements provided are approximate. All lots have a limited 30 day guarantee as to condition, genuineness, provenance & authenticity from the date of sale, regardless as to when an item is paid in full, delivered or picked up. Any & all guarantees are voided on the 31st day after the date of the sale & no returns and/or refunds (either partial or full) will be accepted of given for any reason. Issues arising as to condition, genuineness, provenance & authenticity must be brought to Knotty Pine’s attention by the purchaser within 30 days from the date of the sale either verbally or in writing. Knotty Pine will then require the following for any & all returns or refunds:
3. Some lots are subject to reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price agreed upon by the consignor & Knotty Pine at which an item will not be sold below. Reserves will never exceed any written or verbal estimates given. The auction house will execute these reserves on behalf of the consignor. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept and/or reject any bid he feels is not commensurate with the value of any lot or an increment not consistent with bidding. Knotty Pine reserves the right to withdraw any lot, for any reason, at any time that Knotty Pine deems necessary.
4. Payment must be made in U.S. Funds only! Acceptable methods of payment are cash, check, money orders, Visa, MasterCard & Discover. We DO NOT accept PayPal or any other form of on-line payment, nor do we accept American Express. Payment must be made on the day of the sale unless prior arrangements have been made. All internet purchases must be paid for by credit card within 3 business days from the date of the purchase or billing date unless prior arrangements have been made before sale, NO EXCEPTIONS! This information can be provided post-sale by phone at 603-352-2313 or 1-800-352-5251 Monday - Friday 10 AM - 5 PM EST. All oriental rug buyers must be pre-approved directly with the auction house prior to the auction in order to bid on oriental rugs. All in-house bids, absentee bids & phone bids must be paid for within 14 days from the date of sale. Any unpaid invoices after this time (including the appropriate buyer’s premium) will be charged to the credit card on file that has been given as security of deposit for bidding. The purchaser will be responsible for the purchase price, applicable buyer’s premium & any & all fees incurred in the collection of purchases. Knotty Pine reserves the right to hold objects at their premises until checks have cleared. A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks. If a check is returned a second time, an additional $25.00 fee will be charged. All collections of monies by Knotty Pine will be filed in the State of New Hampshire in the court of Cheshire County as well as any state & other courts necessary for collection. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations to pay in full the purchase price of all item(s) for which he/she was the highest successful bidder, Knotty Pine may exercise all of its rights & remedies under the law including but without limitation to:
5. Absentee bids will be executed as a convenience & courtesy to the customer. Knotty Pine nor its employees will be held responsible for any errors and/or failure to execute bids. A minimum $250.00 opening bid is required for all phone bids & $25.00 for all left bids. All absentee & phone bids require a credit card as a deposit to secure the bids. All potential Online bidders are required to register thru online auction provider - www.invaluable.com, www.liveauctioneers.com or other online registration - requires a credit card to verify bidder. Credit cards will not automatically be charged unless stated by the purchaser or the account goes unpaid for 14 days after the date of the sale, in which case the full purchase price, buyer’s premium & all other expenses incurred from the purchase will be charged to the credit card on file.
6. All shipping is provided as a courtesy to our clients, using a local independent shipper. Knotty Pine can arrange delivery of purchases to a local independent shipper used by Knotty Pine at no additional cost to the purchaser upon full payment. The shipper used by Knotty Pine is The Shipping Shack, located in Keene NH & can be reached by phone at 603-352-4249. Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping upon full receipt of payment. All payments for shipping will be billed directly through Knotty Pine's shipping agent "The Shipping Shack" with payment made by credit card only (NO EXCEPTIONS!). Purchaser is responsible for any & all costs of shipping (i.e. labor, materials, insurance, actual shipping costs, etc.). All insurance on shipped items is through the shipper/carrier. Knotty Pine is not responsible for any damages, loss, delays in shipping, etc. once delivered or received by the shipper. All claims must be made to the shipper or carrier used for shipping. Knotty Pine will assist in placing a claim but assumes no responsibility for payment or denial of payment of claims. Any preference of shipper/carrier should be stated at the time of payment, along with any other special shipping instructions and/or requests by the purchaser. Shipping is handled in the order in which payment is received (first paid, first out basis). To expedite & speed up the shipping process, the purchaser may opt to make his/her own shipping arrangements. Items can be picked up at Knotty Pine Monday through Friday 9 AM-5 PM EDT (excluding major holidays). Purchaser again is responsible for any & all shipping costs that may be incurred through the purchaser’s arrangements & Knotty Pine assumes no responsibility for said items.
7. Knotty Pine, its auctioneers, or its employees will not be liable for any injury, damage or loss incurred in conjunction with this sale. Any items left at Knotty Pine or its premises after the sale date will be left solely at the risk & responsibility of the purchaser. Knotty Pine will assume no liability for theft, damage or loss of any items. Lots must be picked up in a reasonable period of time (30 days from the date of sale). Any items left for an unreasonable amount of time (over 30 days from the date of sale) may be subject to storage fees of 3% of the purchase price or a monthly fee of $50.00, whichever is greater.
8. Any bidding on items means you are in compliance & acceptance of the terms of sale as stated herein. The bidder assumes all responsibility of the terms stated upon bidding, including all terms & announcements made at the time of the sale, whether bidding in person, through a representative, by absentee, phone or internet bidding, and is responsible for all costs upon a successful bid as stated above. We strongly urge you not to bid if you do not agree to the terms & conditions stated above.
9. Any legal disputes arising from this auction shall be settled in the State of New Hampshire in the courts of Cheshire County.
ALL SALES FINAL